||As part of the Academy's continuous process of interaction with regional and international institutions, the IAS maintains links with more than one hundred similar organisations all over the world. Regular communication and exchange of publications are maintained with many such institutions.
Listed below are some:
- OIC Standing Committee for Scientific and Technological Co-operation (COMSTECH), Pakistan;
- The Islamic Development Bank (IDB), Saudi Arabia;
- The Turkish Scientific and Technical Research Council (TUBITAK), Turkey;
- The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO), Egypt and France;
- The Royal Scientific Society (RSS), Jordan;
- The Kuwait Foundation for the Advancement of Sciences (KFAS), Kuwait;
- King Abdelaziz City for Science and Technology (KACST), Saudi Arabia;
- The Islamic Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (ISESCO),Morocco;
- The World Bank, Washington, USA;
- The Arab League Educational, Cultural and Scientific Organisation (ALECSO), Tunisia;
- The Third World Academy of Sciences, Italy; and
- Statistical, Economic and Social Research and Training Centre for Islamic Countries (SESRTCIC), Turkey.
See Links Page
About Us | IAS Structure | Programme | Activities | Publications | IAS: The People | Links | Guest Book | Home